ADEC Marine Returns, Refunds & Exchanges policy - If you change your mind about your purchase, please return the unused goods to us with the original delivery note and/or invoice within 14 days and once received back we will inspect and either offer an exchange, a credit note or a refund based on the below conditions being met. This does not affect your usual consumer rights, including your right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
If returning an item – just make sure that you do the following:
- Contact us first for a Returns reference Number
- Send them to us exactly as you received them in a new and unused condition. If the product seal is broken (where applicable), or labels removed we will not be able to refund you.
- Get them back to us within 14 days of receipt
- Include your despatch note/emailed invoice copy as proof of purchase
- Please note this does not affect your statutory rights in respect of damaged or defective products.
- Please note that for hygiene and COVID reasons we are unable to refund any items of safety equipment that are worn on or around the body, this does not affect your statutory rights.
At ADEC Marine we aim as much is possible to have happy and satisfied customers. Therefore please call us first on 020 8686 9717 or email us on email@example.com to advise us of any problems or issues you may be having. We always aim to do everything we can to resolve any problems to your satisfaction.