Please complete the below form with your details and your boats details and we will email to you our FREE CODING SAFETY CHECKLIST for safety and firefighting equipment in accordance with your relevant Code of Practice Category Coding. This check list will be tailored specifically to your vessel, it will show quantities required, together with prices.
Vessel Type Definitions:
- Code of Practice: Harmonised Code for Small Vessels in Commercial Use for Sport or Pleasure, Workboats and Pilot Boats
- Class XII: MCA Requirement for all private recreational craft over 13.7m (45 feet) in length which do not operate for any financial gain to the owner
- Large Commercial Yacht Code (LY2): MSN 1972 (M): Applicable to motor or sailing vessels of 24m in load line length and over, when used commercially for sport or pleasure
- ISAF Offshore Special Regulations
- Commercial Fishing Vessels - under 15 metres length