Category "C" First Aid Kit
UK MCA and Lloyds Register of Shipping Type Approved for Category "C" Vessels which includes lifeboats and liferafts. Maximum certificated drop height 36 metres. Additional Approvals held for Norway,Poland and Greece. This kit complies fully with EC Directive 92/29 and is CE marked.
ADEC Marine hold their MHRA WDA (H) Licence Number 43533 for the authorised and approved distribution of Category C First Aid Kits
- 30 x Anti-Diarrhoea tablets
- 60 x Anti-Sea Sickness tablets
- 1 x Anti-Angina Preparation
- 50 x Analgesic tablets
- 50 x Ibuproven
- 2 x Standard Medium Dressings
- 2 x Standard Large Dressings
- 1 x Extra Large Standard Dressing
- 10 x Sterile Paraffin Gauze Dressings
- 4 x Calico Triangular Bandages
- 1 x Sterile Absorbant Cotton Gauze
- 1 x Adhesive Elastic Bandage
- 20 x Adhesive Plasters Assorted Sterile
- 6 x Adhesive Sutures 75mm
- 1 x Pocket Mask Mouth to Mouth Resuscitation
- 1 x Antiseptic Cream
- 5 x pairs of Disposable Polythene Gloves (Large)
- 1 x Burn Bag
- 1 x Scissors
- 6 x Rustless Medium Safety Pins
- 6 x Antiseptic Wipes
The above kit comes complete with a St. John's Ambulance manual and all in green plastic stowage box. Green stowage box will be as per either images shown, if you have a preference please.
These first aid kits have a 2.5 year life. Alternative Option - Medical Stores as above in soft pack, but without Manual or stowage box.
When ordering, please advise us of the name of vessel/boat that the first aid kit will be placed on.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE CATEGORY C FIRST AID KIT FORM ON THE MEDIA DOWNLOADS TAB ABOVE. PLEASE PRINT, COMPLETE AND EMAIL IT TO SALES@ADECMARINE.CO.UK - THIS FORM NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO DESPATCH OF THIS CATEGORY C FIRST AID KIT.
Please note if you change your mind and want to return this item, we can only give a partial refund on this item due to the first aid kit having an expiry date.
If you are confused or not sure of your exact requirements to comply with the Code of Practice, then let ADEC Marine work it out for you. Safety check list request